Yoga-kṣemaṁ vahāmy aham!

As Sri Krsna tried to console Subhadra, she responded by indulging in piteous lamentations. Draupadi & Uttara joined her & after sorrowfully wailing aloud for some time, they fainted. Sri Krsna sprinkled some water from a container He held & once again assured them that Abhimanyu had attained an exalted destination

Sri Krsna then returned to Arjun & retired to rest. That night while lying on His bed, Krsna passed the time thinking of various ways Jayadratha could be killed. Thus, He appeared to be in a meditative trance of Yoga-nidra. Indeed, no one was able to sleep that night in the Pāndava camp, for everyone was too anxious, wondering how Arjun would be able to fulfil his difficult vow. Since all Pāndava warriors knew that Arjun would enter fire if he failed to keep his promise, a great fear penetrated their hearts

In the middle of night, Sri Krsna suddenly woke up with a start & addressed his charioteer who was resting nearby: O Dāruka, I’ll do whatever is necessary for Arjun to accomplish his vow before sun sets tomorrow. In fact, I’ll make sure that Jayadratha is killed, even if I’ve to personally vanquish all Kurus. I could no longer bear to cast My eyes upon earth if it was devoid of Arjun. Arjun is My very self. One who hates Arjun verily hates me & one who follows him is My true devotee

Dear Dāruka, make sure that My chariot is ready & equipped with My Kaumodaki club, Sudarshan Cakra, Sāranga bow & other invincible weapons. Keep My four white horses yoked & ready to go & make sure that the flag of Garuda is raised. If you hear Me loudly sound the rsabha note on my Pānchjanya conch shell-immediately bring My chariot

After Arjun fell asleep that night, Sri Krsna appeared to him in his dreams. Since Arjun never failed to get up to give Krsna proper respect, he did this in his dream & offered Krsna a nice seat. Krsna said: Dear Arjun, don’t grieve for the death of your son & the difficult task before you, for moroseness is a great impediment to action. One’s grief always gladdens hearts of his enemies. You should simply apply yourself to the task at hand

Arjun expressed his doubts saying: How I’ll be able to kill Jayadratha, since he’ll be kept at the back of Kaurava army, surrounded by numerous warriors? At this time of the year sun sets very early. I’m afraid that I made a big mistake by vowing to kill Jayadratha

Krsna said: Previously you satisfied Lord Siva & at that time he promised to reward you with his Pasupāta weapon when needed. By utilizing that weapon, you’ll surely kill Jayadratha. Pls call upon Lord Siva & beg him to make good of his promise

The Supreme Lord never leaves his pure devotee alone. If we are surrendered & abide by his instructions, He feels a personal responsibility to take care of us & save us from situations which are absolutely hopeless

ananyāś cintayanto māṁ ye janāḥ paryupāsate
teṣāṁ nityābhiyuktānāṁ yoga-kṣemaṁ vahāmy aham

Not LIC 😁but Sri Krsna takes care 🙌

Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog